Guam Rhino Beetle Eradication Project Database
These scripts intended for public access to the database
- View animated Google Earth display of all trap data
- Requires that the free Google Earth client is installed on your computer. This script downloads all trap catch data as a Google Earth data file (*.kml) file.
- Google Earth network link to project data EXPERIMENTAL
- Monthly trap catch graph and table - all traps
- Monthly trap catch graph and table - 28 PIC traps only - checked daily
- Monthly collection of CRB from sanitation/scouting
- Export trap data in NAPIS CSV format
These scripts are intended for trappers
- Access the project database, oryctes, using phpMyAdmin. Requires a user name and password.
- View trap data using Google Earth (by trap route) Requires that Google Earth is installed on your computer.
- View trap data using Google Earth (by date) Requires that Google Earth is installed on your computer.
- View traps which have caught one or more beetles using Google Earth. Requires that Google Earth is installed on your computer.
- CRB observations form (PDF)
- Additional trap data form (PDF)
- Trap route control panel
- Print a data form for trap deployment
- Open a spreadsheet for entering trap deployment data
- Check for errors in oryctes database
- Monthly trap catch
- Technical Notes